– 3+ years of experience designing responsive websites
– Excellent knowledge of visual design rules and principles, modern web design trends, and responsive design
– Perfect knowledge and experience working with Figma, and Adobe CC
– Bonus: Experience developing responsive and interactive website using Webflow
– Bonus: Experience transforming GA and Hotjar data into better design solutions
– Upper-intermediate English
– Mature person. You know how to communicate, and how to handle feedback as well as provide it to others
– An openminded and honest designer with strong motivation to develop yourself as a professional
– You know how to interact with the team
– You can manage your work process and plan your work
– Design world class responsive websites (for our clients and our internal needs) – product marketing websites, eCommerce, corporate websites, landing pages
– Work closely with product managers, product founders, marketers and designers to identify website messaging, value proposition, visual direction, and style
– Transform product/service value proposition into interactive websites
– Develop your website designs using Webflow
– A creative team full of designers that working hard, fun, and smart. Great designers and amazing personalities will surround you. We are hiring slow to make sure we get talented team members, as well as their values and vision, are aligned with ours.
– Amazing clients to work with and exciting projects to design.
– We mostly work with start-ups, and small businesses, which gives us an environment where we are communicating directly and working closely with founders — the decision-maker is the person who is most interested in a successful product release.
– Because we are small, you will not see any bureaucracy around you. You are more than welcome to bring your best practices and tools.
– You will be involved in project discoveries as well as into the project’s timeline planning. It will be your responsibility to plan a design process that will fit each project in its own best way.
– Award-winning agency — Red Dot, Awwwards, CSS Design award, and much more to come.
– You will have room to grow, every designer in our agency can be promoted to a Design Director. It will give you the ability to master your management skills and leadership in a design-ish way.
– Our benefits (Compensations and bonuses, mental health program, corporate events, vacation, sick leaves, etc.). You will get more info about that on interview 😉
– Also, we have a comfortable and cozy office in the city center and provide you with all the necessary equipment (MacBook Pro 15′, 4K display).