– 3-5 years of experience designing digital products and services (Web applications, Mobile applications, SaaS).
– Your portfolio represents your strengths in both UX and visual design skills.
– You can, with perfection, translate clients’ goals (business goals), user research data, and complex flows into simple and usable UI.
– You are performing a top-level job designing user interfaces — User flows, Grid systems, Screens design, and Rapid prototyping.
– Experience in participating and taking an active role in Stakeholder interviews, Customer interviews, Usability testings, Experience mapping, Flows design, Project Planning, and Design workshops.
– Design systems and documentation is a natural part of your creative process — Atomic design, Responsive design rules, Custom grids, Layout structures, Components based design, Flowcharts, Navigation rules, etc..
– You are the expert in Figma.
– You are the expert in Hi-fi prototyping (Our team uses Protopie, but alternatives like Framer, Flinto, Origami, etc. also would be fine).
– You know how products are built technically (databases, back-end, and front-end communications, integrations, etc..)
– Advanced English. You can efficiently communicate (written and verbal way) with native speakers.
– Design top-level digital products, and experiences through a collaborative process, rapid prototyping, usability testing, and by crafting proper design documentation.
– Transform business requirements and user needs into perfectly crafted user interfaces.
– Participate and guide research activities.
– Working in close collaboration with the design director and clients.
– Contribute to team competency excellence by improving the design and work process, sharing your wisdom, and teaching others.
– A creative team full of designers that working hard, fun, and smart. Great designers and amazing personalities will surround you. We are hiring slow to make sure we get talented team members, as well as their values and vision, are aligned with ours.
– Amazing clients to work with and exciting projects to design.
– We mostly work with start-ups, and small businesses, which gives us an environment where we are communicating directly and working closely with founders — the decision-maker is the person who is most interested in a successful product release.
– Because we are providing a niche service (digital product design), all our clients understand the importance of excellent user experience, and they are hiring us because they need it. You will never see yourself working on a project where design is something that company sold to the client or something that client gets as a secondary service.
– Because we are small, you will not see any bureaucracy around you. You are more than welcome to bring your best practices and tools.
– You will be involved in project discoveries as well as into the project’s timeline planning. It will be your responsibility to plan a design process that will fit each project in its own best way.
– Award-winning agency — Red Dot, Awwwards, CSS Design award, and much more to come.
– You will have room to grow, every designer in our agency can be promoted to a Design Director. It will give you the ability to master your management skills and leadership in a design-ish way.
– Our benefits (Compensations and bonuses, mental health program, corporate events, vacation, sick leaves, etc.). You will get more info about that on interview 😉
Also, we have a comfortable and cozy office in the city center and provide you with all the necessary equipment (MacBook Pro 15′, 4K display).