We are looking for a proactive and result-oriented person who shares our values.
- At least one year of recruiting experience in the IT field.
- Good knowledge of different recruitment practices.
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Stress resilience.
- Team player.
- Self- motivated, and flexible work approach.
- Responsibility, honesty, and attention to details
- Proficiency in GSuite.
Will be a plus:
- Basic understanding of the design process.
- Experience in event management, conflict management.
- Experience in employee safety, welfare, and wellness.
The full cycle of the transparent recruitment process (50% of workload).
Our expectation is one-two successfully closed positions per month.
We hire slow but very meticulous.
- Creating and posting job descriptions
- Pro-active search and attracting of suitable candidates
- Networking and building professional relationships in the industry
- Interviewing candidates (phone, in-person, online)
- Negotiating potential job offers
- Providing feedback after the interviews
- Creating and maintaining a database of candidates
- Job market analyses and reviews
- Tracking and reporting statistics
HR Activities (40% of workload)
- Onboarding and adaption of new employees.
- Organization of team building activities, assisting in internal and external company events.
- Assisting in the Performance Evaluation process.
- Оrganization of internal lectures and training.
- Support of HR processes
- Support for developing HR brand
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Developing of corporate culture etc.
Office Management (10% of workload)
- Ordering groceries, water
- Maintaining office library
- Decorating of office and events
- Support for vital office activity
- 50% compensation for education
- Full repayment of PCR test for covid 19
- Mental health program
- Comfy office at the city center and all the necessary equipment
- Marital bonus, newborn baby bonus, relocation bonus
- Remote work, sick leaves, vacation, day-offs, mental health days
- Loyalty vacation program
- Corporate events and cozy breakfasts
- Knowledge sharing, library