We are looking for a proactive and result-oriented person who shares our values.
– At least 1,5 years experience in the IT field.
– Solid organizational and time management skills
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Excellent presentation skills.
– Good knowledge of different recruitment practices.
– Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
– Upper-intermediate level of English.
– Stress resilience.
– Team player.
– Self- motivated and flexible work approach.
– Responsibility, honesty, and attention to details
– Proficiency in GSuite.
Will be a plus:
– Basic understanding of the design process.
– Experience in event management, conflict management.
– Experience in employee safety, welfare, and wellness.
– Onboarding and adaption of new employees.
– Coordinating the Performance Evaluation process.
– Organization of internal lectures and training.
– Developing HR brand
– Conducting 1: 1 meeting, exit interviews
– Developing corporate culture
– Organization of team building activities, corporate parties, company events.
– Back up office managing
– The entire cycle of the transparent recruitment process.
– Networking and professional building relationships in the industry
– Job market analysis and reviews
– Tracking and reporting statistics
– 50% compensation for education
– Full repayment of PCR test for covid 19
– Marital bonus, newborn baby bonus, relocation bonus
– Remote work, sick leaves, vacation, mental health days, and all state holidays are paid day-offs, too, for sure.
– Loyalty vacation program
– Mental health program
– Corporate events and cozy breakfasts
– Internal workshops, lectures, knowledge sharing, library
– Comfy office at the city center with all the necessary equipment, freshly roasted specialty coffee, and another delicacy